Friday, September 10, 2010

NAA

Hi. My name is Jen, and I am a news junky.
I religiously read CNN and leave strongly worded comments on certain articles that I find interest in. I love Anderson Cooper. I love knowing what's going on on network television news before they announce it. I like checking my CNN profile to see how many "Likes" and replies I get. Always a few likes, always some helpful comments, always some philosophical nonsense ramblings. I like the feel of newspaper and the smell of the ink, though I don't really like reading about YESTERDAY'S news. I love being able to tell my family members what's going on in the world. I love arguing with people who tell false facts. I love reading about people who get their severed hands reattached. I love reading about natural disasters....this year is natural disaster year.

No comments:

Post a Comment